- Configure the AndroidManifest.xml file to receive Transaction responses.
- Initialize the SDK with relevant user data & config.
- Set up an endpoint on your backend to create new transactionId.
- Hit the endpoint and get transactionId
- Call the triggerTransaction method of the SDK with the transactionId
- Receive order response once the transaction completes
There are flows where transactionId is not required. In such cases, directly call the relevant SDK methods. For example - broker account opening flow.
smallcase Gateway periodically releases SDK updates, including new functionality, enhancements, bug fixes, and security updates. The host app will need to manually update the SDK version.
|Platform||SDK version||Min Version|
|React Native||1.2.0||react-native 0.60.0|
|Platform||Xcode compatibility||Min Deployment Target||Supported Architectures|
|Platform||Gradle||Min SDK Version||Compile SDK Version|
|Android||6.7.1||Android 5.0 (API Level 21)||29|
Updated about 1 month ago