Embedding refers to the integration of links, images, videos, gifs, and other content into social media posts or other web media. Embedded content appears as part of a post and supplies a visual element that encourages increased click-through and engagement.
Embedding cards on your webpage is effective for the following reasons -
- Stands out with modern UI
- with much of the text and other things on the webpage, embedded cards will stand out to users
- Trade and invest without leaving the page
- user can easily link broker and transact in smallcase and stocks without even leaving your page
- Offers something of value
- the title, description, and CTAs inside the embedded card convey the purpose and immediately offers something of value to users.
Embedding cards is quite straightforward. With minimal development efforts, you can empower your users to view and transact in stocks and smallcases.
Moreover, oEmbed will take care of displaying modern UI that will look as if it's part of your webpage.
Check how to integrate - SMT oEmbed
Check how to integrate - SST oEmbed
Having issues embedding the cards?
Check out our FAQs - oEmbed FAQs
If that doesn't help, feel free to mail us at [email protected]
Updated almost 2 years ago