Setup smallcase Gateway iOS SDK to allow your users to transact in stocks, ETFs & smallcases, and much more
Get started with the iOS SDK:
- Include the dependency in Podfile or via Package Manager.
- Initialize the SDK with relevant user data & config.
- Set up an endpoint on your backend to create new transactionId.
- Hit the endpoint and get transactionId
- Call the triggerTransaction method of the SDK with the transactionId
- Receive order response once the transaction completes
There are flows where transactionId is not required. In such cases, directly call the relevant SDK methods. For example - broker account opening flow.
smallcase Gateway periodically releases SDK updates, including new functionality, enhancements, bug fixes, and security updates. Most of the time, changes are non-breaking updates. The host app will need to manually update the SDK version.
|Platform||SDK version||Xcode compatibility||Min Deployment Target|
Updated 5 months ago
Learn how to integrate the iOS SDK