- Include the dependency in app level build.gradle file along with the authentication details.
- Configure the AndroidManifest.xml file to receive Transaction responses.
- Initialize the SDK with relevant user data & config.
- Set up an endpoint on your backend to create new transactionId.
- Hit the endpoint and get transactionId
- Call the triggerTransaction method of the SDK with the transactionId
- Receive order response once the transaction completes
There are flows where transactionId is not required. In such cases, directly call the relevant SDK methods. For example - broker account opening flow.
smallcase Gateway periodically releases SDK updates, including new functionality, enhancements, bug fixes, and security updates. Most of the time, changes are non-breaking updates. The host app will need to manually update the SDK version.
21 (Android 5.0)
Updated about a month ago
Learn how to integrate the Android SDK