In the case of a connected user, the transaction details for the given
transactionId would be provided if the
transactionId belongs to the connected user.
All transactionId created with either of these intents are supported -
Possible values of
• Txn is not triggered OR
• If txn has not expired yet: user is still completing post broker login Gateway flow OR
• Txn is under process (eg: AMO, limit orders in open state).
• smallcase order txn requires user to take some other action (eg: REPAIR) before they can continue with the intended order type (eg: REBALANCE).
• Gateway flow has ended with an error thrown to SDK. Use
• Txn is complete (eg: order placement, holdings import, smallcase subscription, etc).
Note: For order transactions, this status means that Gateway has a final update on the order. Order can have failed/succeed/partially succeed.